Pat Sloan: Free pattern from my guests Caroline Fairbanks, Alexandra Ledgerwood and Rebecca Danger! And the END are links to a FREE patterns from my guests!
I first discovered Caroline Fairbanks projects when someone sent me a link to her website SewCanShe. Caroline writes doable project patterns, hosts links to projects by others and has written a book 'Just for you' with co-author Sarah Markos. Today we are going to talk about fun, fast projects and she'll share some tips with us!.
Alexandra Ledgerwood is the author of book 'Improvising Tradition'. That title intrigues me! We are going to talk about quilt making, improvising, traditions and the importance of being part of a quilt community, join us today!
Sewing and knitting are in Rebecca Danger's blood.. not only that, once she creates a unique design she put out the patterns for us, yeah! With over 100 published knitting designs, the sewing patterns came next with her first book 'Baby Says Sew'. 20 practical, budget minded, baby approved projects. We all have babies to sew for and her book is full of awesome projects.
Enjoy these FREE Patterns from my guests, be sure to thank you!
- Cute knitting and stitchery from Rebecca Danger, on her right sidebar
- A wonderful scrap buster and beautiful spring quilt from Alexandra Ledgerwood
- and a pinwheel and inset seam tutorial from Caroline Fairbanks
- For a full list of my Show guests CLICK HERE to my Podcast page
- ITUNES subscription available - CLICK HERE To subscribe
- APQ FACEBOOK page CLICK HERE to Join
- My FACEBOOK Quilt Community CLICK HERE to Join
- APQ magazine online www.allpeoplequilt.com/
article continues below ad